Thursday, May 31, 2012

All grown



We went to my moms house tonight to drop off a box and get my walton supplies that were delivered yesterday...a friends of my mother has started knitting and made a hat that she wanted Betsy to model for her...she looked amazing and soo grown up. I can't believe how fast my little girl is growing up. We are still having problems with her attitudes that she learned from school, but as the summer is progressing, I am starting to see an improvement in her that was not there before. Potty training has still been an issue...but it is getting better. I think we finally found the one thing that has made a big impact on her. Grammy has said that betsy can not go to the Zoo with her till she is completely potty trained...betsy has really stuck with that idea that there are no diapers in the Zoo...and she has to use the potty in order to go to the Zoo. I hope it works!

Till then...we still have a long summer ahead of us to make out through.

Lord help me to make our through the terrible 2's!
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment