Thursday, August 30, 2012

Stop Pinning And Start Doing Challenge! Project No. 1 Double Star

Paper Stars
Double StarCheck out the tutorial on how to make these by clicking on the picture.
Double Star


Stop Pinning and Start Doing! 

Project No. 1

Double Star


So last week I decided to start a STOP PINNING AND START DOING project.

I started because of the fact that my laptop was being shipped off for repair to the HP store. I'm figured without the distraction of the laptop I would be able to get more done...and I did, my house was spotless for almost a whole week, which those mommies who have/had a 3 year old would understand that, its nearly impossible to keep the house clean with a kid dropping crumbs and making messes all over the place.

I also pulled out the craft supplies and started getting ready for the new season of MOPS!

Double Star
I've been making kits for the crafts to get them all ready and organized for the year and make a few of them to use as samples. My favorite so far has been then "Give Thanks" Mini Banner```````````````````````````` and now my Double Star...

This start was so much fun to make and a lot easier than I originally thought it would...I used a Burlap 12x12 scrapbook paper that I had on hand and cut them down to 6x6 squares. I used my sizzix die framelet to measure out the sheets and the square on the inside to make the cuts.

This would be a really great project to make with kids (maybe 6+)

Check out the blog with instructions by clicking on the first picture with the yellow and green stars and check out my Pinterest page of Paper/Origami Projects to keep up with what I've been pinning.

I got my laptop back in the mail today (what I'm using to write this blog post...much easier than my cell phone) but I'm hoping to be able to keep working on the projects as I make them to STOP PINNING AND START DOING!

No comments:

Post a Comment