Wednesday, August 22, 2012

STOP PINNING AND START DOING!

Stop Pinning!

STOP PINNING AND START DOING! 


I'm addicted to the computer, I know it, no need to tell me...I've been peeling myself away long enough to clean the house and take care of the kiddo but I find myself stuck to the computer more than I like to admit.

So now that my HP laptop is being shipped to  abu dhabi  for repairs for two weeks....TEAR TEAR, SNIFF SNIFF! I know I'm going to have a lot of free time on my hands that I'm just dying to get busy with CRAFTING!!!!

SO here is my plan!
So, I'm going to stop Pinning to Pinterest and start actually doing the crafts that I've fallen in love with!

 Now this is WAY TOO much to do in two weeks, especially all the hand embroidery. But, I'm dying to get started...so right before I back up my  computer and pack it up in the box I decided to make one last little creation and get started on what I'm going to be doing for this two week computer break!

Since I still have a  smartphone (more like an idiot-savant phone) I'll be sharing as much as I can.

So here is a link to my Pinterest boards and maybe if you want you can follow along with me and make some of your own.

I'll post pics as I can!
Day 1: SIZZIX cutting, I need to get busy on cutting out shapes for the new MOPS craft day coming up in two weeks and then I'll have plenty to get started on for the felt crafts on pages 3-4. I think I'll probably get started on the window and wreath decorations first!

Pics coming soon!

PINTEREST PAGE!

FOLLOW ALONG RIGHT HERE!!!!

COME BACK AND SEE WHAT I'VE BEEN CREATING!

ENJOY!

Must stop pinning......

No comments:

Post a Comment