Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hair cuts.

It's been over a year since B. and myself had to cut our hair. We were in desperate need of a trim. My hair has gotten so long yet I still find myself wanting to cut it short... What is it with fall weather that makes us girls go crazy with short haircuts? Every day after a shower I find myself pulling my hair up into a bun, ponytail, or some sort of French twist braid that has become my everyday hairstyles.

I caught myself on Pinterest the other day looking at short haircut and wanting for a tram so I ask my sister to at least cut off the dead ends to help relieve some of the fuss in the morning. I also decided that no more screaming and fighting and kicking over combing B's hair so we went for a Bob.

Check out some of the pictures below of B's haircut and some of the ones that I have saved for future reference my own Bobed haircut!





No comments:

Post a Comment