Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Baby Bear's Birthday

As some may have read on my bio information I have two beautiful daughters. One living, Betsy who is going to be 3 in a week and my little Angel Baby Bear who turned 4 this past Saturday.

Since my precious little girl was still born and now lives in heaven, July 28th is always one of the hardest days of the year (Christmas without her a close second)...and each year we have tried to do something little and special to remember our little cherub...this year was really hard for some reason...I guess it's because of the age. She would have been at such a great age to do so many thing and start so many new adventures.

My dear husband was so great at helping me get through this bitter sweet day by doing something that he really doesn't like doing...going to the beach.
He isn't a very outdoorsy kind of guy and he really can't stand the sand sticking to him so this was a big deal for him to take me on a whim like he did.

But I got to write her name in the sand and get my mind off the longing in my arms and heart to hold my sweet girl again.

What an amazing and wonderful man I have been blessed with.

Read more about Baby Bear and our Baby Bear's Blankets at the link below.

www.BabyBearsBlankets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment