Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Give thanks with a grateful heart!


I'm so grateful that God let our A/C break on some of the cooler days of this season. Today is the hottest we have had with it broken...at 95°. I called the landlord and he has a guy coming to look at the unit. The last time was 2 nights ago and it was cool and windy that night.

I have a banner in my living room that says "Give thanks with a grateful heart". That has been something that has been resonating within me for a while. I am to be grateful for everything that God has given me...even the things like not so hot of days when my A/C is broken...and a used (yet very nice) color printer given to us for free at the exact time that our old one finally used the last of the tonner (that still worked, not all of them worked.)

I remembered the other day the perfect timing that God gave us after we had just lost our first born and I was recovering from the c/section. Our house had been on the market for 9 months prior to us selling it...the time we needed to the very day that I would be fully recovered from my surgery and in need of a new adventure to help me deal with the loss if our precious little one.

On the last day of my 6 weeks recovery I decided to clean my house from top to bottom. And not 30 min after getting done my realtor called and had an interested buyer to look at the house. It sold with in two days after that and we were finally ready to move on to the next faze of our life and learning to live without our little one.

Even though that was the worst time of my life...I was selling my childhood home...mourning my precious little girl and yet he was watching over every detail of my life and laying out the perfect timing for Evey move and every step that I take.

Thank God everyday for what he has done to make your life the miracle that it is. Even thank Him for broken air-conditioning!

Enjoy!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment