Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pop Box Video With Templates

Good Morning!

So my internal alarm clock woke me up at 2:30 this morning and even two melatonin could not get me back to sleep...so I got up and started to YouTube and Pinterest a little to pass the time till I could do something productive!656739
I found this amazing die that looks totaly awesome for my Sizzix...but at $39.99 and on sale at $23.99 its a little out of my price range for just a cute little box.


SO in looking further I found this tutorial video from   and just love it! I actually prefer this one because I think I like the fact that it has the 4 un-folded sides to place photos or Christmas/Holiday greetings on it!

I think that this will be my next project to make before Christmas!

Also, check out her blog where you can find the FREE printable PDF templates to give it a try yourself!

Now I just need to go find a rubber band and print my templates!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment