Saturday, September 1, 2012

Walking, talking and chalking

It was a beautiful evening outside tonight. The September sky was lit up and the breeze was blowing...and an earlier rain left it cool and not muggy...a rare thing in south Texas.

Betsy decided it was time to use her sidewalk chalk...so we colored and played for a while before taking a long walk.

She is growing up so fast that I feel like I have blinked and she went from being a baby to a snot nosed kid.
one of my favorite things to do when the whether starts to cool off is go for long walks. Its such a rare thing to have such a beautiful evening like this that I think everyone had the same idea...people were wailking there dogs, families were bbqing and children were playing in the sprinklers...it was almost like a real neighborhood.








I'm glad that I got this chance to have a peaceful evening with my family...because the rest of the long weekend if going to be full of busy events and lots of going...

Happy labor day ya'll and Enjoy!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment