Monday, September 17, 2012

A Broken Bread Machine and Fresh Baked Bread!


I have finally started to find my Groove in the house hold chores and routine.

I have been really busy trying to keep the house clean and do all the crafts that I am just itching to do. Here is what I have figured out for my weekly schedule...
Monday: Clean the house from top to bottom
Tuesday: Craft/Sew and start on some laundry and ironing.
Wednesday: MOPS crafts/getting ready for church and light cleaning around the house
Thursday: Fun day with Betsy (at the park or something) till Choir practice
Friday: Laundry and light cleaning with fun night with Peter
Saturday/Sunday: GIVE UP ON CLEANING...BECAUSE THE HOUSE IS NEVER GOING TO STAY CLEAN!

:) HA HA HA!!!

Today was busy busy....My lazy bones daughter sat around and watched Mickey Mouse all day while I cleaned house...so I'm going to have to run her hard tomorrow to make up for the lazy-ness today.

We ran out of bread in the house last night and I had been itching to make some for quite some time. I finally got to it and even though I had a few bumps in the road...like a broken bread machine and 3 different containers of Yeast that I had to test and see if it was still any good...it still turned out AWESOME!

I ended up making two French breads and one loaf of half wheat/white bread that tasted simply heavenly.
I did try to make some Honey Butter...but it turned out a little strange. Anyone have some good flavored butter recipes? I would love to check them out...leave them in the comments or leave a link to your favorite recipes!

Thanks so much,
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment