Saturday, August 18, 2012

Dr. Who and McKenzie Childs Scrapbook Pages

Ive been a busy girl!
Been working on some Digital scrap booking pages that would BLOW YOUR MIND! LOL!

My DH has taken me to the dark side with Dr. Who and has me crazy about the show. In Honor of the premier tonight I made this scrapbook page for my Dear Husband.
It is a 12x12 digital scrapbook page with a red DALEK and of course it wouldn't bee Dr. Who without the TARDIS!

My favorite designer is McKenzie and Childs. I'm totally in love with there designs and had to make a scrapbook page with a NOD to there designs. So here is my first set of M&C designs.
It is a 12x12 scrapbook page that will be editable on MS Word with no photo shop or photo editing skills or design needed to customize.

COMING SOON TO MY ETSY PAGE AT

No comments:

Post a Comment