Sunday, August 12, 2012

Roses are Red...Violets are Blue...Paper Flowers sure are cute!




Check out my latest ETSY listing I've been working on. These flowers are so much fun to cut, glue/tape and enjoy! They are fun little Pop Up Flowers that can be used for pretty much any kind of decoration and activity (that calls for flowers that is!).

I've been so busy trying to get them printed assembled and photographed that I havn't gotten around to using them for some crafts that have been rolling around in my head...I'm just dying to glue them onto the next baby shower girft bag or box and can you imaging an entire row of them strung accross the room in a little girls room...I can't wait to print some more and go crazy...my poor husband is going to be sick of flowers by the time I'm done with these.

I can't decide if I like them "flat" or curled on the ends...they look so cute both ways...which is your favorite?

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment