Friday, June 15, 2012

Gone but not forgotten

Well, VBS decorations are almost done and just a weekend away from one crazy week of kids, crafts, and crazy-ness!

My room turned out great and I am so proud of how it turned out. I can't wait to see the kids faces when they see it for the first time.
I wish there was a way that I could do this for a living...just craft, create and decorate away and make a pay check...instead of spending all my money on making crafts...lol...but seriously I would love that. Sigh...lol




I haven't been able to check out many blogs or even write any of my own lately because of the crazy busy schedule ...but I have not forgotten the koi pond and have lots of pics and tutorials to post after Vbs.

Till then check out these amazing pillow's...
http://www.cluckclucksew.com/2011/03/tutorial-sprocket-pillows.html?m=1

Enjoy!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment