Saturday, June 30, 2012

Thank you frame tutorial


The other day I needed to make some thank you gifts for some contributors and had a small budget to work with so I came up with these little thank you frames.


I started by taking out the paper insert in the frame and cutting out little papers to fit, just like you would with a photo but I used flash cards I had lying around.


I Used black and red ink pad and my letters stamp I added a "THANK YOU" message and then added scrolling around the edges. Be careful adding any extra details to the edge to make sure that you have either lined out the part that shows like I did or that you don't have all your pretty details covered up by the frames edges.
Then place the frame back together and there you go!



I also did this round soccer ball one for a man's thank you gift.

I had taken better pictures of the completed thank you gifts but the camera decided to eat them. I added tule and candy to a treat bag and closed up the bag with black and white ribbon and a soccer ball sticker for the theme.

Sorry I don't get better pics, but I hope you Enjoy!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment